Skip to Main Content
CBS Library, Solbjerg Plads 3, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
Litteratur om WTO og handelspolitik
Statistik - Udenrigshandel
Free access to detailed global trade data. UN Comtrade is a repository of official trade statistics and relevant analytical tables. It contains annual trade statistics starting from 1962 and monthly trade statistics since 2010
- International Trade Statistics Yearbook (UN Comtrade Yearbook):
- Vol.I - Trade by Country: The main content of the yearbook is divided into two parts. Part 1 consists of two detailed world data tables on merchandise trade. One presents total merchandise imports and exports by countries, areas and regions in a time series up to the latest year, the other shows world merchandise exports by group of commodity and by provenance and destination in many smaller time series sub-tables. Part 2 contains the country trade profiles for most countries and areas in the world.
- Vol. II - Trade by Product: The main content of the yearbook is divided into three parts. Part 1 consists of 11 detailed world data tables on merchandise trade. Part 2 contains the commodity trade profiles for 257 individual commodities. Part 3 contains profiles of service trade for the 11 main EBOPS categories.
OECD Quarterly International Trade Statistics: This reliable and up-to-date source of statistics on international trade of OECD countries provides a detailed insight into the most recent trends in trading patterns for OECD countries with the rest of the world. It replaces Monthly Statistics of International Trade.
WTO - World Trade Organization
WTO Annual Report: giver en status på situationen for verdenshandelen med fokus på handelsforhandlinger og konfliktløsninger (dispute settlements). Derudover en gennemgang af WTO's aktiviteter inden for området
WTO Trade Topics: giver en oversigt over de forskellige emneområder inden for handel (trade topics). For hvert emneområde er der en historisk oversigt, en statusopdatering og adgang til forskellige dokumenter.
WTO Statistics Database:
- The Trade Profiles provide predefined information leaflets on the trade situation of members, observers and other selected economies;
- The Tariff Profiles provide information on the market access situation of members, observers and other selected economies;
- The Services Profiles provide detailed statistics on key infrastructure services (transportation, telecommunications, finance and insurance) for selected economies;
- The Aid for Trade Profiles provide information on trends of aid for trade, trade costs, trade performance and development for selected Aid for Trade recipients;
- The Time Series section allows an interactive data retrieval of international trade statistics.
Publikationer fra WTO:
Homepage | Addresses and Opening Hours | Contact