Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Litteratur om WTO og handelspolitik
Statistik - Udenrigshandel
Free access to detailed global trade data. UN Comtrade is a repository of official trade statistics and relevant analytical tables. It contains annual trade statistics starting from 1962 and monthly trade statistics since 2010
- International Trade Statistics Yearbook (UN Comtrade Yearbook):
- Vol.I - Trade by Country: The main content of the yearbook is divided into two parts. Part 1 consists of two detailed world data tables on merchandise trade. One presents total merchandise imports and exports by countries, areas and regions in a time series up to the latest year, the other shows world merchandise exports by group of commodity and by provenance and destination in many smaller time series sub-tables. Part 2 contains the country trade profiles for most countries and areas in the world.
- Vol. II - Trade by Product: The main content of the yearbook is divided into three parts. Part 1 consists of 11 detailed world data tables on merchandise trade. Part 2 contains the commodity trade profiles for 257 individual commodities. Part 3 contains profiles of service trade for the 11 main EBOPS categories.
OECD Quarterly International Trade Statistics: This reliable and up-to-date source of statistics on international trade of OECD countries provides a detailed insight into the most recent trends in trading patterns for OECD countries with the rest of the world. It replaces Monthly Statistics of International Trade.
WTO - World Trade Organization
WTO Annual Report: giver en status på situationen for verdenshandelen med fokus på handelsforhandlinger og konfliktløsninger (dispute settlements). Derudover en gennemgang af WTO's aktiviteter inden for området
WTO Trade Topics: giver en oversigt over de forskellige emneområder inden for handel (trade topics). For hvert emneområde er der en historisk oversigt, en statusopdatering og adgang til forskellige dokumenter.
WTO Statistics Database:
- The Trade Profiles provide predefined information leaflets on the trade situation of members, observers and other selected economies;
- The Tariff Profiles provide information on the market access situation of members, observers and other selected economies;
- The Services Profiles provide detailed statistics on key infrastructure services (transportation, telecommunications, finance and insurance) for selected economies;
- The Aid for Trade Profiles provide information on trends of aid for trade, trade costs, trade performance and development for selected Aid for Trade recipients;
- The Time Series section allows an interactive data retrieval of international trade statistics.
Publikationer fra WTO: