Skip to Main Content
CBS Library, Solbjerg Plads 3, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark
- FA function shows accounting information;
- FA function shows financial data of the selected security;
- This function can be used to investigate earnings volatility. Recommended practice is to choose a large public company.
- Example: Maersk’s net income chart shows periods of positive and negative earnings.
- FA function provides more information about the selected security;
- There is no explanation why the data in the columns are missing unfortunately.
Reflection based on the Thesis project: the knowledge of which countries bring the most revenue to the company, narrowed down our data collection and made our choice more informed.
Homepage | Addresses and Opening Hours | Contact