Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- FA function shows accounting information;
- FA function shows financial data of the selected security;
- This function can be used to investigate earnings volatility. Recommended practice is to choose a large public company.
- Example: Maersk’s net income chart shows periods of positive and negative earnings.
- FA function provides more information about the selected security;
- There is no explanation why the data in the columns are missing unfortunately.
Reflection based on the Thesis project: the knowledge of which countries bring the most revenue to the company, narrowed down our data collection and made our choice more informed.